Whether you have a chip, ding, or small crack, our trained technicians will be able to perform a windshield repair. Windshield repair is an inexpensive alternative to windshield replacement that can stop chips and cracks from spreading.
Expert Glass encourages Windshield Repair because:
- Convenience: Technicians can typically perform windshield repairs within an hour.
- Cost Effective: Windshield repair is far less expensive than replacing the entire windshield.
Advantages: Because of the economic advantages of repair vs. replacement, many insurance companies will waive your deductible and pay for the windshield repair.
Responsible: Repairing your windshield keeps your old glass out of a landfill, where it will stay forever.
Windshield Repair is best done when:
- The damage is new: Waiting too long allows time for the damage to spread.
- The damage is small: If it’s a big chip or crack, replacement may be required.
- The damage is not on the edge of the glass: Damage affecting the way the windshield sets in your vehicle could require it to be replaced.
Don’t wait until it’s too late!
Windshield repair is convenient, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly! It takes less time out of your day, compared to a windshield replacement appointment, and it is a cheaper solution. It also keeps your windshield in the vehicle, reducing the amount of glass that needs to be disposed of.
Even if the damage is older, or larger, there is still a chance that we can repair your windshield and avoid a replacement. Contact us today and one of our friendly technicians will be happy to come take a look!