It's More Than a Windshield. It's Part Of Your Safety System!
Timely windshield replacement is essential to your safety. According to the Auto Glass Safety Council, a windshield makes up approximately 60% of the structural integrity in a rollover accident, although the percentage varies depending of the car's make and model. Expert Glass performs a series of steps to ensure the proper replacement of your windshield.
- The windshield is carefully removed to avoid damage to the paint and bonding surface, which can cause leaks and corrosion.
- A windshield matching the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) quality is selected for installation.
- Proper sealants and adhesives are applied during the windshield replacement.
- The new windshield is replaced following procedures recommended by the AGSC. The recommended one hour drive-away time for passenger safety is then observed, allowing the adhesive to cure for safe driveaway time.
- *** WARRANTY INFORMATION NEEDED ***